“The Secret Lives of Women with ADHD” with Terry Matlen
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, understand to let go of shame, devise and stick to an Individualized Living Plan, learn to balance work, home, and relationships, and more with Terry Matlen.
Full Product Description
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “The Secret Lives of Women with ADHD: What No One Ever Told (or Asked) You About Your ADHD,” Terry Matlen, discusses:
1. Understanding the inner experience of living as a woman with ADHD and how to let go of societal expectations, shame and embarrassment
2. Devising and sticking to an Individualized Living Plan to accommodate your ADHD challenges
3. Learning to balance home, work, and relationships without feeling guilty about any perceived shortcomings
4. Planning family meals, keeping the kids clothed, and maintaining organizing strategies that work
5. Remembering the important stuff and forgetting the shame and hurtful comments that can hold you back
Meet the expert: Terry Matlen, MSW, ACSW, is a psychotherapist, writer, coach and consultant specializing in adults with ADHD with a special interest in helping women with ADHD. She is director of www.addconsults.com, www.QueensofDistraction.com and the author of two books: The Queen of Distraction and Survival Tips for Women with AD/HDs. Terry Matlen is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.