Rock Me Archimedes
“A strategy game that has this risk component that I think is really good for teenagers.” – Dr. Norrine Russell, as recommended in the ADHD Experts webinar “Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families.”
The laws of the lever take on a whole new meaning in Rock Me Archimedes, a high-tension, ultimate precision board game! Named for the genius Greek mathematician who discovered the laws of the lever, Rock Me Archimedes was created by Matt Buchanan, winner of the 2012 Marbles Game Design Contest. To play this thrilling board game, you’ll need strategy, skill, and a little bit of luck. Race against opponents to be the first player to get four marbles oh-so-carefully to your end of the board, without reaching the tipping point!
Can you handle stakes this high? Test yourself, your family, and friends with Rock Me Archimedes! Rock Me Archimedes tests players’ strategic thinking in a whole new way. This game is made for 2 players. It provides hours of fun for both adults and kids ages 8 and up. Gameplay lasts about 15 minutes. Playing Rock Me Archimedes engages your visual perception and decision-making skills, requiring players to think critically. Not just addictive, this game is great for mental acuity! Whether it’s adult games for game night or family games for the entire household, Rock Me Archimedes has got you covered.
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
According to the manufacturer:
- SUSPENSE-FILLED BALANCING GAME: Rock Me Archimedes tests players’ strategic thinking in a whole new way. This game is made for 2 players, whether you are playing with a friend or family member. It provides hours of fun for both adults and kids ages 8 and up.
- MATH-BASED STEM TOY: Named after the Greek mathematician, this game uses the laws of the lever to create balance. Race against opponents to be the first to send 4 marbles to your end of the board! Gameplay lasts about 15 minutes.
- USE YOUR CRITICAL-THINKING SKILLS: Playing Rock Me Archimedes engages your visual perception and decision-making skills, requiring players to think critically. Not just addictive, this game is great for mental acuity!
- SPIN MASTER PUZZLES, TOYS & GAMES: A world of jigsaw puzzles and the best family board games for kids, teens, and adults. Plus strategy games, card games, and classic board games like dominoes, mahjong, chess, or a backgammon set.
- ENTERTAINMENT FOR EVERYONE: Next time you get together with friends, bring along Spin Master board games, toys, or playing cards. We have activities for family game nights, birthdays, dinner parties, travel, holiday gifts, and whenever you just want to have a fun time.
- Includes 1 Wooden Rocker Board, 1 Wooden Platform, 1 Marble Tray, 1 Die, 12 Black Marbles, 12 White Marbles