In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn practical tips for addressing social challenges in ADHD children, ways to improve your child’s ability to read body language, how to help your child develop positive behaviors and habits, and more with Cathi Cohen, LCSW.
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Raise Your Child’s Social IQ,” Cathi Cohen, LCSW, discusses:
- Practical tips for addressing social challenges in ADHD children
- How to improve your child’s ability to read social cues and body language
- Ways to help your child convey his or her own feelings appropriately and accurately to others
- Your role as parents in developing positive social behaviors in your ADHD children
- How to help your child build relationships with peers
Meet the expert: Cathi Cohen, LCSW, has worked with children, adolescents, and adults in a clinical setting since 1984. Recognizing the power of treating relationship problems through group therapy, Cathi Cohen created the Stepping Stones Social Skills Group Therapy Program in 1990. She is the author of Raise Your Child’s Social IQ: Stepping Stones to People Skills for Kids, and several other books, and has become a leading expert in the field of social skills training with children. Learn more about Cathi Cohen at www.insteppc.com. Cathi Cohen is a contributor to ADDitude magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.