Please Note: Due to technical difficulties, there is poor sound quality at times. We apologize for the inconvenience.
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Practical Advice from Parents Who ‘Get’ ADHD,” Peter Jensen, M.D., discusses:
1. The questions every parent should ask their child’s doctor
2. Making your way to the best treatment plan
3. Getting the school on board with accommodations that work
4. Winning over unsupportive family and friends
5. Inspiring better behavior without yelling or spanking
6. Negotiating meds with a resistant teen
Meet the expert: Peter Jensen, M.D., is president and CEO of the REACH Institute (Resource for Advancing Children’s Health), a non-profit organization he founded in 2006 to disseminate evidence-based interventions for child and adolescent mental health. In Last year he was appointed Professor of Psychiatry & Acting Director, Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock. A passionate advocate for children’s mental health, Dr. Jensen is also the author of over 300 peer reviewed articles and chapters and 20 books, and has received awards for his research, teaching, and child advocacy from many national organizations.