- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Nightwave Sleep Assistant Nw-102 Sleep Assistant – Original Version
If your overactive ADHD brain is keeping you up at night — every night — this solution may be the ultimate gift. The Nightwave Sleep Assistant quiets your mind and relaxes your body so you can wake up every morning refreshed — and ready to face the day! With several settings and cycles, Nightwave is great for falling asleep fast, even if you wake up in the middle of the night.
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
- Doctor-recommended for falling asleep naturally; quiets the mind and body by guiding you through a pre-sleep relaxation routine that will change your attitude about falling asleep
- For people who experience common insomnia due to stress, an overactive mind, feelings of agitation, pain, shift work or jet lag; even helps children stay in bed and fall asleep by giving them a simple routine to fall asleep
- Silent, completely natural, non-invasive, and requires no headphones, wires or masks; soft light is dim and soothing – not associated with bright light therapy
- Less expensive, less risky, and more supportive of overall health than prescription sleep medications; easier to implement than common relaxation routines
- Safe and effective for all ages; original version of nightwave does not come with a carrying case