“Just Diagnosed? How to Succeed with Adult ADHD” with Michele Novotni, Ph.D.
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how to set reasonable expectations for yourself, strategies for becoming a self-advocate, tips for improving your relationship skills, and more with Michele Novotni, Ph.D.
Full Product Description
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Just Diagnosed? How to Succeed with Adult ADHD,” Michele Novotni, Ph.D., discusses:
1. How to set reasonable expectations for yourself
2. Strategies for becoming a self-advocate
3. Tips for improving your relationship skills
4. How to identify and highlight your own strengths
5. How to assemble an ADHD team to help you succeed
Meet the expert: Michele Novotni, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized expert in the field of ADHD. She is the former president and CEO of the national Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), an inspiring speaker, best selling author, psychologist, coach, and parent of a young adult with ADHD. For more information on Dr. Novotni and her programs and services, please visit her website at michelenovotni.com