HEAROS High Fidelity Series Ear Plugs
Sometimes, kids with ADHD need to block out the world, but distraction-free environments are tough to come by at school. That’s where these discreet ear plugs come in. Hearos are the preferred earplugs of musicians, and come in a small size that’s comfortable for long-term wear. They are both reusable and washable, and come with their own case. While they won’t drown out all sound, they will dim it enough to keep students on task with fewer distractions.
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
For nearly 20 years, the HEAROS High Fidelity Series has been a musician’s favorite selling ear plug. Thanks to its technologically advanced tuned resonator, these ear plugs enable the user to hear all highs and low so that the true sound in concert, jam sessions and movies can be enjoyed.
- Musician’s favorite ear plug – hear all the highs and low.
- Smaller size for comfortable long term wear. 1 pair plus the new HEAROS Pop case
- Protects up to 20 decibels, NRR is 12 decibels. Ear plugs provide flat attenuation of sound waves
- Reusable, washable plus comes with free case. Keep your HEAROS close at concerts and jam sessions
- Super soft, triple flange design with tuned resonator