Gravity Maze Marble Run
The ThinkFun Gravity Maze will bring out your child’s inner engineer, as he or she designs a vertical labyrinth that lets a marble fall successfully from start to finish. Start with one of 60 different challenges – ranging from beginner to expert – then add towers to complete the maze’s circuit. It’s designed to build logic, reasoning, and visual perception skills, for budding brainiacs ages 8 and up.
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
Like all of ThinkFun’s games, Gravity Maze is built to develop critical thinking skills. You’ll have to think carefully to build a path that will carry your marble from the Start Position to the Target Tower.
- WHAT YOU GET – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy for boys and girls. Contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles, for ages 8+.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- COMES WITH MULTI-LEVEL CHALLENGES – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- AWARD WINNER – Winner of several awards including the prestigious Toy of the Year Award in the Specialty Category, from the Toy Industry Association, along with a Parents Choice Gold Award, and more.