Found It! Card Game
SMART SCAVENGER HUNT
Get ready to go on the most exciting and educational ‘Search & Find’ around your home as your child learns through play!
SUPER FUN CARD GAME
With 50 Game Cards, Found It Indoors Edition builds on your child’s knowledge about phonics, rhymes, animals and more!
BEST GIFT EVER!
Found it games are easy-to-use with simple instructions, making it the perfect gift for any occasion! It keeps children engaged and boosts their observation skills.
“This game plays to a common strength among kids with ADHD: creative thinking. It’s not a right or a wrong thing. Your child isn’t going to feel on the spot or as if they are winning or losing. It’s just creativity.” – Dr. Norrine Russell from the ADHD Experts webinar titled “Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families”
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
According to the manufacturer:
- INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT – Found it! is an exciting game that helps children learn as they go on the most exciting ‘Search & Find’ with prompts like Can you find..”Something with a pattern? Something smaller than your palm?” etc.! Players must shout “FOUND IT!” as soon as they get their hands on the object! The first one to win 7 cards wins the game!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Get your family off their devices and ready for a super fun time at home with this card game. Found It Indoor Edition can be played at home, at school and even on a play date!
- WHAT’S INSIDE – This set includes 50 Game Cards, an instruction manual & a mess-free case making it perfect to play at home.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS – Found it games are easy-to-use with simple instructions, making it the perfect gift for any occasion!
- ENGAGING & EDUCATIONAL GAME – This super fun game keeps children engaged for hours and boosts their observation & logical reasoning skills. Perfect for ages 4 to 7, this game can be played in 2 fun ways!
- KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES – Phonological Awareness, Measurements & Opposites, Numbers and Counting, Color Recognition and Mixing, Our Body & Health, Shapes & Spatial Relationships, Self-Awareness & Emotions