“Flash is a great, simple game that can be played in about five, maybe seven minutes.” – Dr. Norrine Russell, in her ADDitude webinar titled “Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families.”
Flash is a lightning fast dice game. Players aim to rack up the most points as they race through 8 dice challenges. Best not blink—any player could score in a flash! Flash has three straightforward and quick game variations. All ages get into the competitive spirit and have a fair shot at victory. The travel pouch makes it the ideal game for electrifying fun on the go. Includes 36 dice, 6 score chips, a scoring pad, and a travel bag.
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
According to the manufacturer:
Watch the sparks fly in this lightning-fast dice dash!
Players race to complete eight challenges and try to rack up the most points. With three play variations, Flash is the go-to dice game for electrifying fun. Straightforward and quick, you can go at it again and again. Every one of all ages gets bit by the competition bug and has a fair shot to victory.
It calls upon visual perception skills and arithmetic as players count the dots and match dice of the same number
- Scooping up, shaking and rolling the dice exercises the manipulation aspect of fine motor skills
- Flash is the go-to game for electrifying fun
- A lightning fast dice game for 2 to 6 players, ages 7 and up
- Weighing probabilities and quick decisions will roll you to victory.
- Exercises visual perception, fine motor skills and basic math skills.
- Includes 3 game variations and a travel pouch.