INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “How Bipolar Disorder Looks A Lot Like ADHD: Detection and Treatment of a Misunderstood Condition,” Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D., discusses:
1. How the depressive and manic episodes of Bipolar Disorder differ from ADHD-related mood states
2. The risks associated with a dual diagnosis of ADHD and Bipolar Disorder
3. The latest information about Bipolar Disorder in children and adolescents
4. The pharmacological and psychological treatment interventions for Bipolar Disorder on its own, and for someone with both ADHD and Bipolar Disorder
5. Constructing the best treatment team for a patient with ADHD and Bipolar Disorder
Meet the expert: Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D., is a clinical instructor of psychology at Harvard Medical School and clinical associate at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts. He maintains a private psychotherapy practice in Lexington, Massachusetts, where he specializes in the treatment of ADHD, body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). He also specializes in the treatment of eating disorders in boys and men. He has spoken on numerous radio shows, given webinars, and presents at many talks and conferences around the country, including the CHADD conferences annually. He currently sits on the scientific advisory board for ADDitude magazine and serves on the professional advisory board for CHADD.
This live webinar was originally sponsored by
OmegaBrite is a 100% Natural Advanced Omega-3 formula delivering high EPA anti-inflammatory benefits for cognitive clarity and positive mood. Formulated over sixteen years ago, OmegaBrite continues to set the gold standard for purity, concentration and scientific efficacy in omega-3s. OmegaBrite is available exclusively at 1-800-383-2030 or omegabrite.com.
ADDitude webinar sponsors have no role in the selection of guest speakers, the speaker’s presentation, or any other aspect of the webinar production.