Clocky: The Original Runaway Alarm Clock on Wheels
Clocky is an alarm clock that runs away and hides if you don’t get out of bed. When the alarm sounds, Clocky will wait for you to get up. If you snooze, the clock will roll off of your nightstand and around the room to make sure you get up on time.
Just like Clocky, Tocky will roll off its perch to get you out of bed. Tocky, though, has a microphone, so that you can record your own wake-up sounds. What if you heard your mom’s voice calling you to get up, when she’s 3,000 miles away? Tocky can also play your favorite mp3s.
Full Product Description
Can’t wake up? You’re not alone. Stats show that 40% of people “abuse” the snooze. Typical alarm clocks just don’t work very well. Ours never lets you oversleep again. If you snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, and run around beeping, absolutely determined to get you out of bed on time. Clocky’s hip, innovative and charming.
- Runs away on carpet or wood beeping a R2D2-like robotic sound. Durable. Jumps from 3 feet high
- Option to snooze once or disable snooze and to turn off wheels and use like a conventional alarm clock
- Flashing backlight indicator as it runs
- Demonstrable with ‘demo’ mode
- Uses 4 AAA batteries, not included