The ADDitude Store
“This is a great strategy game. For your LEGO heads, it’s a great option. It’s not LEGO, but it’s a little bit like LEGO in the sense of its building.” – Dr. Norrine Russell, as recommended in the ADHD Experts webinar titled, “Bonding Activities: Effective, Practical Relationship-Building Ideas for ADHD Families.”
Stake your claim and protect your territory with the Blokus XL game! Featuring a larger board and bigger pieces than the regular Blokus game, Blokus XL takes less than a minute to learn, but offers endless strategy and fun challenges for the whole family. Each player gets a set of 21 pieces in red, blue, green, or yellow then takes turns placing them on the board. There’s just one rule: each piece you play must touch at least one other piece of the same color, but only at the corners! The goal is to fit the most pieces on the board. The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins! For players 7 years and older.
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
According to the manufacturer:
- The XL game board measures 12 x 12 inches – almost 2 inches larger than the regular game!
- Perfect strategy game for the whole family -less than a minute to learn with fun challenges for all ages!
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board: each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners!
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponents!
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins!