INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Beyond Minecraft: The Best Games and Apps for Kids with ADHD and LD,” Randy Kulman, Ph.D., and James Daley, discuss:
1. What makes Minecraft and similar video games so incredibly appealing
2. How apps and games can sharpen skills ranging from emotional control to problem-solving acumen
3. How to leverage a Minecraft obsession into a learning opportunity
4. Minecraft-like games, technologies and apps like Toca Blocks, Terraria, and Eden World Builder
5. Specific strategies for setting limits on screen time
Meet the experts: Randy Kulman, Ph.D., is the founder and president of LearningWorks for Kids, an educational technology company that specializes in using video games and interactive digital media to teach executive-functioning and academic skills.
James Daley, is a writer, editor, and digital designer with a passion
for creating innovative online media. He serves as vice president and editor-in-chief of LearningWorks for Kids.
The sponsor of this week’s ADDitude webinar is….
Play Attention: Play Attention is the only brain training system that combines both advanced neurofeedback and cognitive training to effectively improve attention, behavior, and learning skills in children and adults with ADHD. Available for home and professional use.
ADDitude webinar sponsors have no role in the selection of guest speakers, the speaker’s presentation, or any other aspect of the webinar production.