Balance Ball Chair
These chairs encourage kids (and adults — it’s designed for users from 5’ – 5’11” and up to 300 lbs) to bounce, tilt, and roll: all those micro-movements that help promote enhanced concentration through body stimulation. And this seating solution doesn’t just help your kid focus; it’s ergonomic as well. Designed for standard-sized desks, the Balance Ball Chair has leg extenders available, if needed. One of our readers told us the chair “keeps [her daughter] in her seat and focused enough to listen and work.” And be honest: who doesn’t want to use a bouncy chair with wheels?
Full Product Description
This revolutionary desk chair will change the way you sit. Designed with a work-life balance in mind, the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair, created with the help of chiropractic pioneer Dr. Randy Weinzoft, provides the all-day ergonomic support needed while sitting for long duration. Feel better at your workplace by utilizing this alternative chair solution that encourages wellness and helps to soothe the aches and pains that come from sitting at a desk for extended periods of time. By promoting micro movements and constant stimulation of the body, the mind will experience a heightened sense of focus and concentration. This unique office desk chair is designed for users between 5′ – 5’11” and fits most standard size desks.
- ALTERNATIVE DESK CHAIR: Created by leading health & fitness experts to improve overall well-being and provide an active outlet for having to sit for long periods of time
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS: Featuring the same yoga ball as the exercise guide, this chair helps to boost energy levels and increase productivity with an active body and a focused and engaged mind
- RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: Designed for users 5′ to 5’11” tall and fits most standard-height desks. For a taller chair, add 2 inches with Gaiam’s compatible leg extenders, sold separately. 300-pound weight capacity. Weight :13 pounds
- INCLUDES: Removable 52-centimeter exercise ball, an air pump, an adjustable metal support bar, 4 easy-glide casters (2 back wheels lockable) and a desktop exercise guide to stay active
- INFLATION INSTRUCTIONS: It may be necessary to re-inflate the ball after initial inflation to allow the ball’s material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 52cm height.