- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
“Your Back-to-School Game Plan: How to Set Your Child Up for Academic Success” with Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S.
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how to ensure a smooth transition into the school year, how to make adjustments on your child’s IEP or 504 Plan, where to ask for help, and more with Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S.
Full Product Description
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Your Back-to-School Game Plan: How to Set Your Child Up for Academic Success,” Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S., discusses:
- How to make sure your child is happy and successful in the classroom
- What to do if you think your child’s IEP or 504 Plan needs to be adjusted
- Where to find helpful resources
- How to transition your child to a new school
Meet the expert: Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S., is a former educator, school psychologist, and mental health professional with 40 years of experience. Chris was inducted into CHADD’s Hall of Fame for her outstanding contributions to the field in 2006. Dendy is the author of
Teenagers with ADD & ADHD: A Guide for Parents and Teaching Teens with ADD, ADHD, & Executive Function Deficits. Dendy, along with her son, Alex, created a popular DVD titled Real Life ADHD! A DVD Survival Guide for Children and Teens.