Antsy Labs ZURU Fidget Cube
Like its cousin the fidget spinner, these concentration-boosting cubes have won the loyalty of even neurotypical students. Billed as “the ultimate toy for fidgeters of all ages,” the ZURU cube is backed by almost 155,000 people on Kickstarter. Its six unique sides offer rolls, spins, slides, flips, clicks, and simple rubbing. It does emit some noise — especially the clicker — so some teachers have banned these cubes from the classroom. Still, it’s worth researching whether your child’s teacher may allow it as a special accommodation to be used silently. “They can simply fidget with them and continue their work,” says one reader. ¨And they fit in a pocket.”
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Full Product Description
The original ZURU Fidget Cube designed by Antsy Labs is an unusually addictive, high-quality fidget toy designed to help you focus. Backed by over 154,926 on Kickstarter, the Fidget Cube is the ultimate toy for fidgetters of all ages. Specially designed for restless hands, the six unique sides fulfill all your fidgeting needs. Glide, flip, roll and click your way into focus.
- – Specially designed for restless hands, the six unique sides fulfill all your fidgeting needs. Glide, flip, roll and click your way into focus. Made with high-quality plastic the original ZURU Fidget Cube by Antsy Labs is strong, durable and safe for kids and adults alike. Beware of fakes and copies. This top trending toy and viral sensation is a stylish gadget for at work, in class or at home.
- – Great gift idea for friends or family who can’t keep their fingers still.
- – Available in 8 colors and with accessories such as the ZURU Fidget Prism to fidget on the go. Six tailored sides:
- – Spin. Looking for a circular fidget? Take this dial for a spin.
- – Roll. The gears and ball on this side are all about rolling movements (with the ball sporting a built-in click feature).
- – Breathe. Say goodbye to stress. The design on this face is inspired by traditional worry stones, tools used to reduce anxiety when rubbed.
- – Flip. Pivot this switch back and forth gently if you’re looking to fidget silently, or quickly for a more audible click.
- – Glide. You don’t have to be a gamer to enjoy the unusually satisfying gliding action of this joystick.
- – Click. No need to click that pen anymore. You’ll find 3 clicker buttons and 2 silenced buttons on this side design to satisfy the clicker in each of us.