The ADDitude Store
“Smart Money Strategies for ADHD Adults” with Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D.
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how adults with ADHD can avoid impulsive purchases and stay organized (and on budget) when it comes to personal finance.
Full Product Description
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Smart Money Strategies for ADHD Adults,” Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D., discusses:
- How the ADHD brain’s executive function challenges lead to money problems
- Tips for avoiding impulsive purchases
- The best apps and software for managing your money
Meet the expert: Dr. Stephanie Sarkis is an AMHCA Diplomate and Clinical Specialist in Child and Adolescent Counseling, National Certified Counselor, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Qualified LMHC Supervisor, and Florida Supreme Court Certified Family and Circuit Civil Court Mediator. She is also a blogger for The Huffington Post and Psychology Today. She has a private practice in Tampa, Florida.
- “This was such an extremely helpful webinar! I had tears in my eyes listening to the speakers and the questions they read because I didn’t realize so many people had the same thought processes I do.”
- “Stephanie was optimistic and uplifting.”
- “Great app suggestions, websites, and books!”