- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
“Screen-Smart Parenting: Reap the Benefits of Technology While Avoiding Pitfalls” with Jodi Gold, M.D.
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how to understand the digital landscape, create realistic rules and a family technology plan, help your child with ADHD use their devices to their benefit, and more with Jodi Gold, M.D.
Full Product Description
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Screen-Smart Parenting: Reap the Benefits of Technology While Avoiding Pitfalls,” Jodi Gold, M.D., discusses:
1. How to understand the digital landscape: an update on the research and realities of raising kids in the digital age
2. How to create realistic digital rules and a family technology plan
3. How screen time can boost your child’s learning and development
4. How to help your child with ADHD use their devices to benefit them
Meet the expert: Jodi Gold, M.D., is a board-certified adolescent and child psychiatrist in private practice and a clinical assistant professor at Weill Cornell Medical College. A nationally recognized expert, Dr. Gold regularly speaks, writes, and makes media appearances around her developmental approach to parenting in the age of digital technology. She is the author of the book Screen-Smart Parenting: How to Find Balance and Benefit in Your Child’s Use of Social Media, Apps, and Digital Devices. She lives in New York City with her husband and three children.