INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Is It ADHD — or AGE? Recognizing and Treating ADHD in Midlife and Beyond,” Linda Roggli, PCC, discusses:
1. The overlapping and differing symptoms of ADHD, normal aging, and dementia
2. Unique treatment options for adults with ADHD
3. The role of hormones in the lives of women with ADHD
4. The need for more research on ADHD after age 55
5. Medication considerations for older adults
6. Practical advice for managing ADHD at any age
Meet the expert: Linda Roggli, PCC, is an award-winning author of ~Confessions of an A-D-Diva; Midlife in the Non-Linear Lane~, a Professional Certified Coach for ADHD women 40-and-better, and founder of the ADDiva Network addiva.net. She is an expert in midlife and senior ADHD and offers workshops and retreats for ADHD women and couples. Linda was a contributing author to The Distracted Couple: The Impact of ADHD on Adult Relationships (2013), blogs for ADDitude magazine, and is the ADHD expert on selfgrowth.com. She is a frequent speaker at national and international conferences and has been featured on numerous radio programs. Roggli serves on the board of directors for ADDA and facilitates its popular webinar series. She is a founding member of the ADHD Coaches Organization.