ADHD Medication and Treatment
You're relieved to know, finally, that your child's symptoms have a name. Or that your inability to focus or pay attention in school as a child — or at work as an adult — is due to attention deficit disorder. But now, you have questions about…
- Researching the myriad of treatment options
- The pros and cons of ADHD medication — and what choices are available to you
- Which alternative therapies can help, and which aren't worth your time
- Working with an ADHD coach to build organizational and time management skills
- How to tell if your treatment is working — and what to do if it isn't
PLEASE NOTE: This ebook is delivered via a downloadable PDF, MOBI file for Kindle, and EPUB file for iBook; it does not ship.
Full Product Description
This comprehensive special report contains more than 70 pages of expert tips, up-to-date medical information, and more — to help you or your child manage all the symptoms of ADHD.
You’ll learn how to seek an accurate diagnosis and plan a treatment plan that’s right for you or your child. Expert advice and resources span the following:
- A breakdown of which professionals can diagnose ADHD
- Frequently asked questions about understanding your treatment plan
- Tips for managing behavior therapy, neurofeedback, or supplements
- A detailed chart on every medication used to treat ADHD
- Medication logs to track how your medication is affecting you
Effective treatment will put you on the road to taking control of ADHD — and living a happy, productive life. This report can help you get there.
7-PART MEDICATION AND TREATMENT GUIDE
This comprehensive report includes everything from diagnosis to ADHD coaching. Chapters include:
HOW PROFESSIONALS DIAGNOSE ADHD
- Getting a proper diagnosis will ensure the right treatment plan for you or your child.
TYPES OF ADHD MEDICATION
- Understanding how stimulants, nonstimulants, tricyclic antidepressants, and other ADHD medications work can help you manage symptoms.
- Tips from the experts on how to use stimulants safely and effectively.
MANAGING SIDE EFFECTS
- Advice on dealing with a full range of unwanted symptoms — from poor appetite to sleep problems.
- How nutrition, supplements, brain training, and nature therapy can manage ADHD symptoms.
- Change ADHD habits and behavior with effective, well-studied approaches.
WORKING WITH AN ADHD COACH
- Hiring a coach to help you achieve your goals and dreams — big and small.
Start Managing Your ADHD Better Today: ORDER THE SPECIAL REPORT NOW!
The full report has even more useful information about diagnosis, treatment, ADHD medication, and more additional resources from ADDitude!