“The ADHD-Executive Function Connection” With Dr. Thomas Brown
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn about the connection between ADHD and executive function, how it affects your focus and organization, and more with Dr. Thomas Brown.
Full Product Description
INSTANT ACCESS! In this webinar presentation, Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D., discusses:
1. Activation: organizing tasks and materials, estimating time, prioritizing tasks, and getting started on work tasks.
2. Focus: focusing, sustaining focus, and shifting focus to tasks.
3. Effort: regulating alertness, sustaining effort, and processing speed.
4. Emotion: managing frustration and modulating emotions.
5. Action: monitoring and regulating self-action (impulsivity).
Meet the expert:
Dr. Brown, is an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine, and associate director of the Yale Clinic for Attention and Related Disorders. He is author of the books: A New Understanding of ADHD in Children and Adults, Smart but Stuck: Emotions in Teens and Adults with ADHD, and Attention Deficit Disorder: The Unfocused Mind in Children and Adults