INSTANT ACCESS! In this webinar presentation, Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D., discusses:
1. Activation: organizing tasks and materials, estimating time, prioritizing tasks, and getting started on work tasks.
2. Focus: focusing, sustaining focus, and shifting focus to tasks.
3. Effort: regulating alertness, sustaining effort, and processing speed.
4. Emotion: managing frustration and modulating emotions.
5. Action: monitoring and regulating self-action (impulsivity).
Meet the expert:
Dr. Brown, is an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine, and associate director of the Yale Clinic for Attention and Related Disorders. He is author of the books: A New Understanding of ADHD in Children and Adults, Smart but Stuck: Emotions in Teens and Adults with ADHD, and Attention Deficit Disorder: The Unfocused Mind in Children and Adults