“Get Started, Get Organized, Get Things Done” with Sandy Maynard
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn how to streamline your ever-growing piles of paperwork, develop new routines to stay organized (and stick with them), set up systems to jog your memory, and more from adult ADHD coach Sandy Maynard.
Full Product Description
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Get Started, Get Organized, Get Things Done,” Sandy Maynard, M.S., discusses:
- Streamlining your ever-growing piles of paperwork
- Practical solutions for keeping track of important things
- Developing new routines to stay organized — and how to stick with them
- Reminder systems to improve your memory
- How to get motivated to stay on track with organization
Meet the expert: A pioneer in the field of ADHD coaching, Sandy Maynard, M.S., was instrumental in the development of The National Attention Deficit Disorder Association’s Coaching Guidelines and a founding board member for the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC). Sandy currently runs Catalytic Coaching: SandyMaynard.com.