INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Get Started, Get Organized, Get Things Done,” Sandy Maynard, M.S., discusses:
- Streamlining your ever-growing piles of paperwork
- Practical solutions for keeping track of important things
- Developing new routines to stay organized — and how to stick with them
- Reminder systems to improve your memory
- How to get motivated to stay on track with organization
Meet the expert: A pioneer in the field of ADHD coaching, Sandy Maynard, M.S., was instrumental in the development of The National Attention Deficit Disorder Association’s Coaching Guidelines and a founding board member for the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC). Sandy currently runs Catalytic Coaching: SandyMaynard.com.