The ADDitude Store
We hold stress and tension in our bodies. Adults with ADHD who are “always on the go” often sacrifice self-care in order to get things done and meet everyone else’s expectations. Lying on this mat for 10-30 minutes per day naturally reduces the muscle pain and tension and headaches that often plague us. The “bed of needles” stimulates nerves and improves blood circulation for increased energy — particularly helpful for those of us working remotely in uncomfortable chairs.
#CommissionsEarned: As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we share. However, all products linked in the ADDitude Store have been independently selected by our editors and/or recommended by our readers.
Full Product Description
According to the product manufacturer,
- PAIN REDUCTION – Naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes. Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain, and helps relax the muscles in your back, neck and feet.
- FULL SUPPORT – The cushioned foam mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acupressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief.
- RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF – Lay back and relax onto this “bed of needles” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your rest and reduce insomnia.
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION – Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes.
- HIGH QUALITY – 100% thick cotton and plant-based eco foam, the acupressure mat has 6,210 acupressure points; neck pillow has 1,782 acupressure points