“Is It Really ADHD? How to Get the Diagnosis Right” [podcast episode #180]
Tune in as Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D., explains what it takes to make an accurate ADD diagnosis.
Listen to “Is It Really ADHD? How to Get the Diagnosis Right” with Thomas Brown, Ph.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Thomas Brown, Ph.D., explains how to avoid common ADHD diagnosis pitfalls with his step-by-step plan.
- “All of the podcasts are interesting and helpful but this is the best one so far! I am going to have my family listen to it. My daughter minimizes her ADHD when asked about it even though she struggles with it. Some of the tests he mentioned described her situation. Thank you for this!!”
- “So informative! I am so grateful for these well organized and presented talks!”
- “Very helpful, clearly presented information. Thank you so much for providing these podcasts.”
Related recommended resources:
- Free Download: How Is ADHD Diagnosed?
- Who Can Diagnose ADHD?
- The Building Blocks of a Good ADHD Diagnosis
- eBook: The ADDitude Collection of Symptom Tests & Quizzes
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on May 4, 2017. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Thomas Brown, Ph.D., is a member of the ADDitude ADHD Medical Review Panel.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
The sponsor of this week’s ADDitude webinar is….
NEBA®: NEBA® is the only FDA cleared test that helps a clinician diagnose ADHD with accuracy nearing that of a team of doctors. NEBA helps clinicians catch cases that look like ADHD but are something else. nebahealth.com/
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Updated on July 15, 2021