“Screen Limits and Learning: Using Apps and Games to Build Social Skills, Creativity, and Fitness” [podcast episode #182]
In this podcast, Randy Kulman, Ph.D., explains how parents harness the power of your child’s technology to encourage physical, social, & creative play.
Listen to “Screen Limits and Learning: Using Apps and Games to Build Social Skills, Creativity, and Fitness” with Randy Kulman, Ph.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Randy Kulman explains how to set reasonable limits on screen time and take control during the summer.
- “Awesome podcast!!”
- “As a Behavioral Health Specialist, it was very informative and helped me build more knowledge and understanding about ADHD and how I can service my kiddos more at the school level. I will most definitely listen to future podcast as well.”
- “Thank you! Fantastic, informative, and free learning! It doesn’t get better!”
Related recommended resources:
- Free Download: Choosing the Perfect Camp for Your Child
- “How Much Screen Time Is Too Much?”
- “Mom, I’m Bored!”
- eBook: Your ADHD Summer Survival Guide
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on June 6, 2017. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Randy Kulman, Ph.D., is a member of the ADDitude ADHD Medical Review Panel.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
The sponsor of this ADDitude webinar is….
Play Attention: Play Attention is the only brain training system that combines both advanced neurofeedback and cognitive training to effectively improve attention, behavior, and learning skills in children and adults with ADHD. Available for home and professional use.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Updated on July 15, 2021