“Stop Procrastinating and Get Things Done” [podcast episode #88]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 88, hear Timothy Pychyl, Ph.D. explain how to overcome your procrastination habit and complete your tasks.
Listen to “Stop Procrastinating and Get Things Done” with Timothy Pychyl, Ph.D.
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO
*Slides not available for this episode
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | iHeartRADIO| Stitcher
Timothy Pychyl, Ph.D. explains how to overcome procrastination and finish your tasks.
- “One of the best webinars I’ve attended. Clear, accessible, engaging, and informative. Well done!”
- “Today’s topic was quite relevant — I truly can’t think of anyone I know who hasn’t dealt with procrastination. The resources cited appear to be quite helpful for further information. Thank you for providing this content.”
- “I really enjoyed hearing from someone that can give their own personal experiences. The way he answered the questions was in a way that I had not thought of, which helped me remember the answers. Would love to hear more topics from this speaker.”
Related recommended resources:
- Free Expert Resource: Keep Track of Your Time
- The Procrastinator’s Guide to Getting Things Done
- A Get-Things-Done Guide for the Overwhelmed and Overloaded
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on November 12, 2014. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/