“Boost Your Child’s Social Smarts: A Parent’s Guide for Kids with ADHD and ASD” [podcast episode #185]
In this hour-long podcast, learn how to help kids with ADHD and ASD overcome social challenges with Christine Lang, Ph.D.
Listen to “Boost Your Child’s Social Smarts: A Parent’s Guide for Kids with ADHD and ASD” with Dr. Christine Lang
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Dr. Christine Lang discusses how ADHD and ASD interact to create social challenges.
- “Excellent podcast today, thank you.”
- “Thank you very much! I deeply appreciate the information I learn from these podcasts to help with parenting my struggling children. It reiterates that I’m not alone! “
- “This is good information. I especially like the resources provided. I plan to look into the curriculum resources for personal use, but also I am an educator. Thanks! “
Related recommended resources:
- Free Download: 14 Ways to Help Your Child With ADHD Make Friends
- Help Your Child Forge Lasting Friendships
- The Power of Role-Play for Building Social Skills
- eBook: The ADHD Guide to Making & Keeping Friends
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on July 6, 2017. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Updated on July 15, 2021