“Smart Money Strategies for ADHD Adults” [podcast episode #70]
Tune in to an ADHD Experts podcast episode 70 to learn about impulsive purchases and money management.
Listen to “Smart Money Strategies for ADHD Adults” with Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Most people with ADHD struggle with impulsive purchases and staying organized (and on budget) when it comes to personal finance. Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D., explains how adult with ADHD can overcome these inherent challenges and take back control of personal finances.
In this episode:
- Learn how the ADHD brain’s executive function challenges lead to money problems
- Tips for avoiding impulsive purchases
- The best apps and software for managing your money
- Free Download: 73 ADHD-Friendly Ways to Get Organized
- Quiz: Do You Have an Executive Function Deficit?
- Article: How to Manage Your Money with ADHD
- “I’m Finally Saving Money, Thanks To…”
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
- “This was such an extremely helpful webinar! I had tears in my eyes listening to the speakers and the questions they read because I didn’t realize so many people had the same thought processes I do.”
- “Stephanie was optimistic and uplifting.”
- “Great app suggestions, websites, and books!”
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/