“Screen-Smart Parenting: Reap Technology’s Benefits While Setting Reasonable Limits” [podcast episode #131]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 131, Jodi Gold, M.D., discusses how to raise a smart “citizen of the digital world”.
Listen to “Screen-Smart Parenting: Reap Technology’s Benefits While Setting Reasonable Limits” with Jodi Gold, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Does your ADHD child seem to have a tablet or game controller glued to his hand? Jodi Gold, M.D., discusses how to use technology to your advantage and and raise a smart “citizen of the digital world ” while setting realistic screen time limits. In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to understand the digital landscape: an update on the research and realities of raising kids in the digital age
- How screen time can boost your child’s learning and development
- How to help your child with ADHD use their devices to benefit them
- How to create realistic digital rules and a family technology plan
- Free Download: Brain-Building Video and Computer Games
- Brilliant Idea Alert! An “Ethics Manual” for Your Teen’s Electronics
- eBook: Video Games and the ADHD Brain
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on December 3, 2015.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/