Listen to “Organization Solutions for People with ADHD” with Susan C. Pinsky
In this hour-long podcast, learn efficient systems of organization, why adults with ADHD should strive for good enough rather than perfect, how to reduce clutter, and more with Susan Pinsky.
Listen to “Organization Solutions for People with ADHD” with Susan Pinsky
Click the play button below to listen, or click the download icon to download the podcast and then save it to your device. Mobile users can touch this link to open the Podcasts app or touch this link to open the Stitcher app.
Susan Pinsky explains how to control the clutter and take back your life.
In this episode:
- Simple steps for reducing clutter and eliminating excess from your life
- How to incorporate efficient systems of organization throughout your home
- Why ADHDers should strive for “good enough” rather than “perfect”
- Free Download: Organize Everything Today!
- The Ultimate Room-by-Room Organization Guide
- Organize Your Chaos To Find Calm
- eBook: Your Complete ADHD Guide
- “Awesome! I loved it very much. Tonight I have a plan and a goal. You are the best.”
- “Love the webinars I have been able to watch THANKS!”
- “Thank you! Definitely some things to think about and apply to the challenges I experience everyday with ADHD! “
How Do I Listen?
If you don’t see the podcast player at the top of the page, or subscribe to ADDitude’s ADHD Experts podcast somewhere else, follow these instructions:
From your phone or tablet:
You can subscribe to ADDitude’s ADHD Experts podcast in any podcast player. If you’re reading this on an Apple mobile device, touch this link to open the Podcasts app. If you’re reading this on an Android mobile device, touch this link to open the Stitcher app.
From a desktop or laptop:
Click the “play” button at the top of the page to start the episode. Keep that window or tab open on your browser while you listen, or the podcast episode will stop playing.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on July 30, 2019