“Practical Organization and Time Management Strategies for Middle and High Schoolers with ADHD” [podcast episode #186]
Tune in to learn how middle and high schoolers can stay organized at school with Michelle Cooper and Michelle Grey.
Listen to “Practical Organization and Time Management Strategies for Middle and High Schoolers with ADHD” with Michelle Cooper and Michelle Grey
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Michelle Cooper and Michelle Grey discuss the most effective strategies to help middle and high school students stay organized and manage their time.
- “Very well done presentation and flow. Loved they finished in time to answer lots of questions. Got lots of information out in a short amount of time.”
- “I listened with my daughter. It was a good learning experience for her on why I have micromanaged her. Hopefully we can get her to do it now.”
- “I appreciated the reminders to provide POSITIVE reinforcement to children with ADHD. Also, the importance of parents being examples for children. I truly appreciated the positive strategies presented by the experts, thank you!”
Related recommended resources:
- Your Free Guide to Solving Disorganization at School
- 7 Secrets to an Orderly Locker
- This School Year, Get It Together (and Keep It There)
- eBook: A Parent’s Guide to ADHD at School
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on July 20, 2017. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
The sponsor of this week’s ADDitude webinar is….
Play Attention: Use your screen time wisely. Play a game that can HELP a person with ADHD improve organization and time management skills. Play Attention is the only brain training system that combines both advanced neurofeedback and cognitive training to effectively improve attention, behavior, and learning skills in children and adults with ADHD. Available for home and professional use. http://www.playattention.com.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Updated on July 15, 2021