“What Parents Should Know About Neurofeedback for ADHD” [podcast episode #179]
Tune in as, David Rabiner, Ph.D., and Ed Hamlin, Ph.D., explain what parents need to know about using neurofeedback to treat ADHD.
Listen to “What Parents Should Know About Neurofeedback for ADHD” with David Rabiner, Ph.D. and Ed Hamlin, Ph.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
David Rabiner and Ed Hamlin discuss what neurofeedback is, how it works, and the results parents should expect.
- “Thank you for the podcast. As a clinician and an adult with ADHD, I thought the information shared was very thorough and clearly conveyed. “
- “Thank you! I learned a lot from these two experts”
- “Excellent presentation that reviews the research behind neurofeedback.”
Related recommended resources:
- Download: Learn the Facts About Neurofeedback
- The Parent’s Guide to Neurofeedback for ADHD
- How Nutrition Harmonizes the ADHD Brain
- eBook: The ADDitude Guide to Treating ADHD Naturally
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on April 20, 2017. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
The sponsor of this ADDitude webinar is….
Play Attention: Play Attention is the only brain training system that combines both advanced neurofeedback and cognitive training to effectively improve attention, behavior, and learning skills in children and adults with ADHD. Available for home and professional use.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Updated on July 15, 2021