Podcast Episode #149: “How to Use ADHD Medications Effectively” with William Dodson, M.D.
Tune in to hear how to best treat ADHD with medications while avoiding common pitfalls.
Listen to “How to Use ADHD Medications Effectively” with William Dodson, M.D.
Click the play button below to listen, or click the download icon to download the podcast and then save it to your device. Mobile users can touch this link to open the Podcasts app or touch this link to open the Stitcher app.
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | Overcast | iHeartRADIO | Stitcher
William Dodson, M.D. explains how to use and avoid the common pitfalls of ADHD medications.
- “This is such fantastic information and so grateful for and for the forms he offered-thank you-this one I will share and return to again to review!”
- “The seminar was the best to date!! The doctor really knew his stuff and it was great to hear him discuss the differences between generic and brand name and also the advice to not take the medication with absorpic acid!! Great tips and great presentation!! “
- “Thank you for providing up to date information and research on AD/HD and through leaders in the field. Dr. Dodson was concise and informative. This was immensely helpful. “
- Free Download: What You Need to Know to About ADHD Medications
- ADHD Medication Side Effects That No One Should Tolerate
- 5 Rules for Using ADHD Medications Effectively
- eBook: ADHD Medication and Treatment
William Dodson, M.D., is a member of the ADDitude ADHD Medical Review Panel.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/