“ADHD Between the Sheets: Strategies for Improving Your (Distracted) Sex Life” [podcast episode #63]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 63, learn how ADHD can affect your sex life, and how to make time for intimacy.
Listen to “ADHD Between the Sheets: Strategies for Improving Your (Distracted) Sex Life” with Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA and Linda Roggli, PCC
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA and Linda Roggli, PCC explain how ADHD can affect your sex life and relationships.
In this episode:
- How ADHD can affect your sex life
- Ways to make time for intimacy
- Why sensitivity can make the relationship challenging for the partner without ADHD
- How to build trust on both sides
- Free Download: Manage ADHD’s Impact on Your Relationship
- When ADHD Disrupts (and Ruins) the Romance
- Sick of Arguing? It Might Be Time For a Smarter Compromise
- “What I Wish My Partner Knew About My ADHD”
- eBook: Your Complete ADHD Guide
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on May 21, 2014.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/