“How ADHDers Can Turn Intentions into Actions” [podcast episode #98]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 98, learn how to complete the tasks on your to-do list and achieve your goals with adult ADHD with J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D.
Listen to “How ADHDers Can Turn Intentions into Actions” with J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D.
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO
*Slides not available for this episode
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | iHeartRADIO| Stitcher
J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D. explains how adults with ADHD can complete their tasks and achieve their goals.
- Free Resource: Get Control of Your Life and Schedule
- The Procrastinator’s Guide to Getting Things Done
- The Power of a Well-Crafted To-Do List
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on March 12, 2015
- “Learning how to manage my To Do list, and to actually complete tasks, is a HUGE step forward in organizing my life. I’ll be recommending this webinar to as many people with ADHD as I possibly can. Thank you SO much!”
- “EXCELLENT! I enjoyed this webinar, Thanks ADDitude, Thanks, Dr. Ramsay!””
- “Very impactful webinar and review of audience questions. There were tangible takeaways and a realistic discussion of both objectives and challenges. Thanks.”
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/