“How ADHDers Can Turn Intentions into Actions” [podcast episode #98]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 98, learn how to complete the tasks on your to-do list and achieve your goals with adult ADHD with J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D.
Listen to “How ADHDers Can Turn Intentions into Actions” with J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D.
*Slides not available for this episode
J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D. explains how adults with ADHD can complete their tasks and achieve their goals.
- Free Resource: Get Control of Your Life and Schedule
- The Procrastinator’s Guide to Getting Things Done
- The Power of a Well-Crafted To-Do List
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on March 12, 2015
- “Learning how to manage my To Do list, and to actually complete tasks, is a HUGE step forward in organizing my life. I’ll be recommending this webinar to as many people with ADHD as I possibly can. Thank you SO much!”
- “EXCELLENT! I enjoyed this webinar, Thanks ADDitude, Thanks, Dr. Ramsay!””
- “Very impactful webinar and review of audience questions. There were tangible takeaways and a realistic discussion of both objectives and challenges. Thanks.”
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/