Podcast Episode #132: “5 Ways to Be a Better Dad”
Tune in to ADDItude’s ADHD experts podcast episode 132 to learn strategies to manage your ADHD and how to be a better dad for your children.
Listen to “5 Ways to Be a Better Dad: Parenting Strategies for Men with ADHD” with Terry M. Dickson, M.D., ACG, CPCC
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Terry M. Dickson explains how to improve poor self-esteem and be a better dad for your children.
- Free Resource: 18 Tips for Parents with ADHD
- Calling Dads with ADHD: How to Have a Calm, Loving Relationship with Your Child
- Exaggerated Emotions: How and Why ADHD Triggers Intense Feelings
- eBook: Your Complete ADHD Guide
- “I was thrilled to see this topic — I am a dad with ADHD, and have not been able to find much information on the topic. I really appreciated and enjoyed the podcast. I’ve wondered how my ADHD affects my temper. Glad to hear advice on being careful with promises since my forgetfulness interferes with keeping them. Thanks!!”
- “He was so honest and grounded in his advice. Not too academic; very practical and honest about his own challenges. Inspiring to me, as a father with ADHD.”
- “Loved his personal stories!! Thanks for sharing with us all you have learned..”
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on January 6, 2016
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/