“Go Green: How Mother Nature Can Ease ADHD Symptoms” [podcast episode #49]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 49, learn the benefits of “green time” in the great outdoors for managing ADHD symptoms in children.
Listen to “Go Green: How Mother Nature Can Ease ADHD Symptoms” with Andrea Faber-Taylor, Ph.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this expert podcast, with Andrea Faber-Taylor, Ph.D., learn how spending time in nature can improve focus, discipline, and creativity in children with ADHD.
In this episode:
- How exposure to green space relates to a child’s development
- How green time can improve concentration, self-discipline, and creativity in children with ADHD
- Why children and adults should spend time in nature for mental restoration
- Green Time: A Natural Remedy for ADHD Symptoms
- Webinar: How Sleep, Nutrition & Exercise Impact ADHD
- Article: Exercise and the ADHD Brain: The Neuroscience of Movement
- eBook: Mindfulness and Other Natural Treatments for ADHD Symptoms
- “Very enjoyable. Simply presented, easy to understand & potentially implement.”
- “Thank you for a wonderful podcasts! I am a firm believer in connecting people and nature! Look forward to more podcasts in the future.”
- “Great ideas. Some seem like common sense, but great to know there is actual research to support what I wanted to try so I will continue to pursue more time in nature with my kid. Thank you!”
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on January 31, 2014.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/