“Tech Tools for a Better School Year” [podcast episode #192]
Tune in to learn the assistive technology that help students with ADHD with Janet Desenzo.
Listen to “Tech Tools for a Better School Year” with Janet DeSenzo
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Janet DeSenzo discusses how to get the most out of tech tools during the school year.
- “Information was easy to understand, relative to my needs, resources mentioned seem useful.”
- “Outstanding presentation and facts provided—enough to go on and research further, but not overwhelmingly so.”
- “Wonderful! This was one of the most informative podcasts I’ve ever attended. I took three pages of notes and have a long list of things to discuss with my son’s school. I feel armed and equipped to understand the supports and advocate for assistive technology and support for my son. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!”
Related recommended resources:
- Free Download: The Big List of ADHD School Resources from ADDitude
- 9 Apps and Tools That Build Better Retention
- Teacher-Approved Apps & Tools for School
- eBook: A Parent’s Guide to ADHD at School
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
The sponsor of this week’s ADDitude webinar is….
Play Attention: Use your screen time wisely. Play a game that can HELP a person with ADHD improve organization and time management skills. Play Attention is the only brain training system that combines both advanced neurofeedback and cognitive training to effectively improve attention, behavior, and learning skills in children and adults with ADHD. Available for home and professional use. https://www.playattention.com.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.