“Overcoming Dysgraphia and Writing Challenges: A Guide for Teachers and Parents” [podcast episode #175]
Kendra Wagner, M.A., explains how to identify and help students overcome dysgraphia and other learning disabilities that affect writing and handwriting.
Listen to “Overcoming Dysgraphia and Writing Challenges: A Guide for Teachers and Parents” with Kendra Wagner, M.A.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Kendra Wagner discusses the best strategies for overcoming dysgraphia and other writing challenges.
- “I am impressed with the insights and experience offered by the presenter. She showed vast knowledge of professional resources, many practical ideas, and guides for intervention.”
- “This was one of the most informative webinars I have attended. Thank you.”
- “Timing was perfect because the school is finally about to test my child for LDs after I’ve suspected dysgraphia for a long time. Great ideas for IEP / 504 meetings.”
Related recommended resources:
- What Is Dysgraphia Exactly?
- When it Comes to Handwriting, Practice Doesn’t Always Make Perfect
- Helping Students Who Struggle with Handwriting
- eBook: 9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on February 7, 2017. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
The sponsor of this week’s ADDitude webinar is….
The Gow School: The Gow School is a college-prep coed boarding and day school for students, grades 6-12, with dyslexia and similar language-based learning disabilities also offering a 5-week summer program for campers ages 8-16.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Updated on July 15, 2021