Listen to “Coronavirus Crash Course for Parents: Keeping Kids with ADHD in ‘Study Mode’ While Home from School”
Tune in as Ann Dolin, M.Ed., helps parents learn how to manage your child’s academics during the coronavirus outbreak.
Listen to “Listen to “Coronavirus Crash Course for Parents: Keeping Kids with ADHD in ‘Study Mode’ While Home from School” with Ann Dolin, M.Ed.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Your child’s school has canceled in-person classes due to the coronavirus outbreak, and you are worried about an academic freefall and/or a homeschool free-for-all where you end up playing the homework police all day, every day — while also working from home? Here, learn how to apply structure to this unstructured time with solutions from educator and author Ann Dolin, M.Ed.
- “This webinar was just what I needed! Thank you for all of the resources, examples and suggestions!”
- “Ann is informative and current with her recommendations – much appreciated!”
- “I love Ann Dolin’s work and appreciate ADDItude arranging this so quickly! I’m a pro, and I love to share your resources.”
- “Fantastic resource for teachers and parents in this challenging situation. Thank you!”
Related recommended resources:
- How ADHD (Inattentive Type) Looks A Lot Like Learning Disabilities
- [Self-Test] Could My Child Have a Learning Disability?
- The Homework System That Really Works
- Apps & Tools That Boost Reading, Writing, and Organization
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on March 19, 2020.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Updated on April 9, 2020