“Beyond Hello: Building Conversation Skills in Children with ADHD” [podcast episode #176]
Tune in as Anna Vagin, Ph.D., explains how parents and teachers can help kids with ADHD learn successful communication techniques.
Listen to “Beyond Hello: Building Conversation Skills in Children with ADHD” with Anna Vagin, Ph.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Anna Vagin explains how to develop and improve conversation skills in children with ADHD.
- “Excellent presentation. Will be using these ideas when I work with a child.”
- “Very good podcast! Great balance of context, real-world examples, and practical things to try.”
- “I have never been disappointed with any of your podcasts! Thank you so much for doing these. They are wonderful and full of great information!”
- 14 Ways to Help Your Child With ADHD Make Friends
- Will My Child Ever Have a Best Friend?
- Help Your Child Forge Lasting Friendships
- eBook: The ADHD Guide to Making & Keeping Friends
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on January 9, 2020. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Play Attention is the only brain training system that combines both advanced neurofeedback and cognitive training to effectively improve attention, processing, behavior, and learning skills in children and adults with ADHD. Improvement in these areas can help you or your child develop better communication skills. Call now and we will develop a customized program for you. 800-788-6786. www.playattention.com.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.