“We’re Engaged! How to Transform Your Boredom Into Motivation, Engagement, and Action” [podcast episode #135]
Tune in to ADDitude’s ADHD experts podcast episode 135 to hear Jeff Copper explain how adults with ADHD can focus.
Listen to “We’re Engaged! How to Transform Your Boredom Into Motivation, Engagement, and Action” with Jeff Copper, PCAC, PCC, MBA
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | iHeartRADIO| Stitcher
Jeff Copper explains how to turn boredom into engagement and remain productive.
- Free Download: How to Manage Your Time at Work
- I Like TV the Way I Like Big Projects: In Small Chunks
- 8 No-Fail Focus Tricks for Adults with ADHD
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
- “Recognized myself in several of his examples. Very helpful!”
- “Jeff Cooper is very inspiring. I wish I could meet him in person. Thank you Jeff for the podcast.”
- “The practical tips and stories were most helpful. E.g., walk around at meetings to ‘get in pedometer daily steps’, deadlines are self medicating, moving calms the brain, mindfulness and example of it, volunteer, etc. Excellent – wish it was longer! Thank you”
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/