Podcast Episode #317: “Ready, Set, Pivot: How to Prepare Your Kids (and Yourself) for an Unfamiliar School Year” with Sharon Saline, Psy.D.
Tune in as Sharon Saline, Psy.D., helps parents address anxiety and set up daily routines that reduce conflict and build skills for independence.
Listen to “Ready, Set, Pivot: How to Prepare Your Kids (and Yourself) for an Unfamiliar School Year” with Sharon Saline, Psy.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Dr. Sharon Saline offers practical, collaborative tools for addressing your family’s concerns about setting up a successful start to the school year. She is offering a free download which can be accessed by clicking here.
- “Such a helpful webinar. Thank you!”
- “This was a great training and the presentation and content were excellent. Please let Dr. Saline know how much we appreciated it.”
- “I really appreciate the idea of facing the stressful information with curiosity. I am definitely going to share this idea with my children, too. Thank you!”
- “Thanks so much! This is the third webinar I’ve joined with Dr. Saline and I have LOVED each one.”
Related recommended resources:
- Free Sample Schedule for Children with ADHD
- Learn Right Now! 8 Secrets to Engaged Online Learning for Students with ADHD
- Your Child’s Educational Rights While Crisis Schooling: IEPs and 504 Plans in a Pandemic
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on July 31, 2020. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Updated on November 12, 2020