“Get Things Done: ADD-Friendly Productivity Strategies for Adults” [podcast episode #270]
Tune in to listen as Linda Walker, PCC, shares ADHD-specific approaches to get things done.
Listen to “Get Things Done: ADD-Friendly Productivity Strategies for Adults” with Linda Walker, PCC
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; Overcast.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | Overcast | Stitcher
Adults with ADHD are always looking for new ways to be more effective and productive in their lives. But listening to productivity strategies from top gurus will get you nowhere. Experts don’t factor in the way the unique wiring of the ADHD brain. Those with ADHD need ADD-friendly approaches to be their most productive.
People with ADHD have to think out of the neurotypical box to boost their productivity in everyday life. They to be engaged and interested in the task they’re working on and use tools that are in sync with their differently wired brain. The good news is that most adults with ADHD can assemble a productivity toolbox that works for them. It’s time to embrace and use ADHD-specific approaches to help them get things done.
- “So good. Thank you for talking about this reality and providing solutions, and from a credible and positive person.”
- “First time doing anything like this and the tears just flowed within first couple of minutes.
It so hit home.”
- “Very motivating. Useful information and strategies regarding self talk, taking responsibility and how to have conversations with spouse, supervisors. Great speaker. Thank you!”
- “Fantastic! One of the best webinars I’ve heard on ADD. I’d love to hear more from this presenter. Wish it could’ve gone on for another hour or more!”
Related recommended resources:
- [Self-Test] Do I Have ADHD? ADD Symptoms in Adults
- 8 Paper Planners That Will Change Your Life
- Free Download: Focus Your ADHD Brain With 5 Helpful Hacks
- Hyperfocus — at Your Service
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on April 25, 2019. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/