“Everything in Its Place: The ADHD Guide to Better Organization” [podcast episode #256]
Stop spending time and money on organizing solutions that don’t work with your adult ADHD brain. Tune in to learn Lisa K. Woodruff’s strategies for organizing any space in your home today.
Listen to “Everything in Its Place: The ADHD Guide to Better Organization” with Lisa K. Woodruff
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Do you walk into a disorganized room and find yourself paralyzed and overwhelmed — unsure where or how to apply order? Do you repeatedly spend time and money on organizing solutions that don’t work? Do you put in constant effort but never feel organized? Or maybe you know exactly what you want to do yet for some reason you can’t get started? If you have ADHD and you’ve been struggling with organization, it doesn’t mean there is something wrong with you. It means it is time to start working with your ADHD brain, not against it.
- “I have encountered so many books, magazines articles, programs, and planners that didn’t help, and only made me feel more anxious about organization. This has been the most helpful, concise, and achievable plan I have come across.”
- “I really appreciate Lisa’s practical tips.”
- “This was my first ever webinar. I will not hesitate to sign up for another! This was VERY helpful and motivating! Thank you for providing this opportunity!“
Related recommended resources:
- Free Download: 22 Clutter-Busting Strategies for Adults with ADHD
- [Self-Test] Is Your Clutter and Disorganization Out of Control?
- Don’t Organize It, Purge It: 10 Things to Throw Out Now
- The Professional Organizer’s Guide to Getting Rid of ADHD Clutter
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on March 12, 2019. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Updated on July 15, 2021