Listen to “How to Distinguish ADHD Warning Signs from Typical Toddler and Preschooler Behavior” with Caroline Buzanko, Ph.D., episode 325
Tune in as Caroline Maguire, M.Ed., ACCG, PCC, advises parents on what they can do at home to help children with ADHD practice social skills, and make and keep friends.
Listen to “How to Distinguish ADHD Warning Signs from Typical Toddler and Preschooler Behavior” with Caroline Buzanko, Ph.D, episode 325.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Social distancing has isolated and stressed all of us, but it has caused children with ADHD to lose valuable opportunities to practice social skills, and make and keep friends. Caroline Maguire, M.Ed., ACCG, PCC, advises parents on what they can do at home.
- “This was one of the best I have participated in for a long time! Be sure to bring her back!!”
- “Love the focus on toddlers and preschoolers — a child’s self-esteem needs to be protected and supported and this begins EARLY in life!”
- “This presentation was very pertinent and thorough — thank you so much”
- “This was such an amazing and informative webinar. The expertise of Dr. Buzanko was evident.”
- “I have participated in many webinars and/or Professional Developments pertaining to ADHD. This was one of the BEST I have viewed. Thank you!”
Related recommended resources:
- Essentials: How ADHD is Diagnosed in Children
- Evaluating and Treating ADHD in African American Children: Guidance for Clinicians
- The ADHD Test for Kids: ADD Symptom Checklist
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on September 24, 2020. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Updated on October 8, 2020