“Overcoming My ADHD Shame” [podcast episode #65]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 65, learn how to accept your ADHD and strategies for overcoming shame with Dr. Hallowell.
Listen to “Overcoming My ADHD Shame” with Edward Hallowell, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Edward Hallowell, M.D. explains that ADHD is not personal failing and offers advice on how to handle tough emotions.
- Free Download: 15 Ways to Disarm (and Understand) Explosive ADHD Emotions
- Life Is Too Short for Shame
- Silence Your Harshest Critic — Yourself
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
- “Superb webinar! I will be listening to it again as I have both a spouse and child with ADHD. Thank you!”
- “Dr. Hallowell was wonderful. He was sensitive, insightful, and full of good information. “
- “This may have changed my life. I get ADD. My son has it. I’ve been paralyzed by shame for my mistakes. “
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on July 1, 2014
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 28, 2021