“ADHD in Adults: Accept & Value Your Differences” [podcast episode #51]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 51, hear how to combat shame and embarrassment and find your tribe with Sari Solden.
Listen to “ADHD in Adults: Accept & Value Your Differences” with Sari Solden, M.S., LMFT
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Sari Solden, M.S. explains how to accept and value your differences to thrive as an adult with ADHD.
In this episode:
- How to form a positive identity and combat shame
- Why you should focus on “healing” ADHD rather than curing it
- How to find your tribe
- Free Download: 25 Things to Love About ADHD
- We’ve Got Your Back: 75 Tricks By (and For!) Women with ADHD
- 9 Days to a Less Stressed You
- eBook: ADHD Medication and Treatment
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on January 31, 2014.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/