Podcast Episode #319: “Navigating the Life Stages of ADHD: Key Concerns in Diagnosing and Treating Children” with Adelaide S. Robb, M.D.
Tune in as Adelaide S. Robb, M.D., discusses the importance of early diagnosis and treatment, how to identify and manage common challenges, and best practices with an eye to improving children’s outcomes in school and social life.
Listen to “Navigating the Life Stages of ADHD: Key Concerns in Diagnosing and Treating Children” with Adelaide S. Robb, M.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
- “Presenter very knowledgeable, would be interested to hear her present again.”
- “Incredible variety of topics discussed in this webinar. Great respect for the speaker also.”
- “Outstanding presentation. I learned a lot and appreciative of the current research with ADHD. Thank you.”
- “Thank you ever so much for this webinar. As a parent of a teenager with ADHD I appreciate any and all insight.”
- “This was compressive and super helpful regarding co-morbidities and diagnostics. As an outpatient clinician, this is such a complicated area of work as presentations vary. Thank you for this. Planning to save for repeat viewing to ensure I didn’t miss anything.
Related recommended resources:
- [Self-Test] Could Your Child Have an Executive Function Deficit?
- Diagnosing ADHD in Children
- ADHD Treatment Options for Children
- Never Punish a Child for Bad Behavior Outside Their Control
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on August 13, 2020. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Accentrate™ is a dietary supplement that is specifically formulated to address the nutritional deficiencies known to be associated with ADHD. Accentrate™ contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in the phospholipid form, which has been shown to be the preferred carrier to the brain over fish oils. The Brain Ready™ Nutrition provided in Accentrate™ is working 24/7 and helps the body heal even while sleeping.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Updated on November 12, 2020